kLePoNKuNinG
journal of a musician
December 09, 2005
those non-successful stories

You can't always get what you want. Well, duh! I guess everybody knows that. I'm sure everybody has their own failure stories, about those nerve-wrecking moments when you feel like you're the biggest loser in the world. Well I had mine, and it's an ugly story I tell you. I'm not gonna bore you with that story, not here not now. But let me share with you the moral of that story. I've learned, that even though you tried so hard and give all your efforts to reach your goals, the worst thing could still happen. Yup, you can fail. And if that happen, cry. Cry for a whole day, feel sorry for yourself, let all the people around you know that you're pathetic, but get over it in one day. The next day, put your head up to the sky and live with it. Sometimes when you try harder, you're just gonna fall harder. So just live with the facts that you're not that good, or you're not that successful, or you're not that smart. And you know that saying, that "everything happens for a reason"? Well, I believe that. I believe that every failure somehow brings a good thing, not necessarily a great thing, but a good thing. Something good enough to make you smile.

--October 20, 2005 at 10:52 PM--

performed by edria @ 3:21 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
.:: the musician

edria


.:: the life
.:: the memories
.:: the shouts

.:: the friends