| December 09, 2005 |
| it sucks being sick |
 I can't believe this is happening to me again. Just when I thought that I'm feeling better and healthy, the sickness came back like a thunder in the daylight. This illness is literally sucking all my energy! My sister is taking me to a doctor as soon as her work schedule lets it. Tell you the truth, I'm scared of going to a doctor here. First of all, you'll never know how much it costs, and this is the united states, they charges in dollar! Then, the medical examination is what frightened me most. Ooohh pleaasseee don't let the doctor do things I don't want to know.. Not to mention, what if the doctor finds my illness something serious?! I can't deal with that.. I'm still too young for anything serious! I know I know, I'm too paranoid. There's probably nothing serious in me, the doctor just gonna give me some medicine and I'll be fine.. Yeah, that's what I kept telling myself. But I can't help it, I'm so "bloody" scared!! My family generations have this kind of illness, on the females of course. So I'm thinking it's something genetic, and if I do have what my late aunt had and what my mom had, boy oh boy it's gonna be a bad day.. It sucks being sick!
--October 21, 2005 at 04:57 PM-- |
| performed by edria @ 4:27 PM |
|
| 4 Comments: |
-
E3... E3... paranoid amat sih lu.. tenang aja dulu... Ntar lu ketemu dokternya yg muda tampan aja, rutin periksa deh lu... :p Nice blogs... Great choice of words... hehehe Tenang aja dulu, banyak berdoa... Sure u'll be fine...
-
You should taking care your self more cos it is runs in your family. I hope that 'Bloody' problem won't take your happines and cheerful spirit. Take care My Sister in faith.
-
Yang sakit diri kita sendiri, yang bisa buat sembuh juga diri kita sendiri...dokter cuma nambah obat buat memperkuat diri kita sendiri...
-
Hi Drie, Anything happen with you,just remember always you have friends and family who will support you..... So don't be paranoid as you say.... We'll always love you......
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| |
| .:: the musician |
|
edria
|
| .:: the life |
|
| .:: the memories |
|
| .:: the shouts |
|
| .:: the friends |
|
|
|
E3... E3... paranoid amat sih lu.. tenang aja dulu... Ntar lu ketemu dokternya yg muda tampan aja, rutin periksa deh lu... :p
Nice blogs... Great choice of words... hehehe
Tenang aja dulu, banyak berdoa... Sure u'll be fine...