kLePoNKuNinG
journal of a musician
March 24, 2006
Survey or S.O.S.??
A fun thought crossed my mind the other day.
How does it really feel when I actually have "in a relationship" status on my friendster? What would people say? How would they feel about that? Would people even notice?

I'm not a liar. I mean, at least I always try not to be one. But here’s the thing, I want to know the answers of all those questions. So I thought I’d do a “survey”. I change my status from “single” to “in a relationship” on friendster, I'll let it be for about a week or so, and I'll see how people react on that.. Obviously those who doesn’t read this blog will probably think that it’s for real, which I think it’s kinda fun to mess around with them a little haha.. (I fooled a few people already).

Anyhow, a few minutes ago, while writing this, I feel an awkward emotion.
What is the real reason I feel like putting “in a relationship” status on my friendster? Is that some kind of a S.O.S shout from my conscience telling me to get a relationship? Is that what I want? Even this very moment, my fingers constantly froze on the computer keyboard, lost.

I think it’s all about me officially having the number 23 as my age today. Yes, yes, I know, I have older friends who are single and happy and probably wrinkling their eyebrows as they read this. I know they would say “you’re not even close to the word old, edri.” (just like someone did on the shoutbox). But I can’t help it. That is exactly how I feel today. I feel old. I feel I have achieved nothing. I feel I’m not wise enough to be 23. I feel that I still have so many things to correct in me to be a decent 23 years old woman. I feel..

Urgghh..

I feel like I have wrote a little too much than I should have.
performed by edria @ 2:46 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At March 24, 2006 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Enjoy being single while you can loh! soalnya kalo udah di relationship goalnya khan nikah,, kalo udah nikah kita ga bisa change things, gak bisa turn back the time.. aku skrg kadang masih mikir kok bisa nikah muda banget!! gila yah... kadang miss those time being single, hung out with everybody i want, kalo skrg harus mikir2 terus.. pertimbangin perasaan suami... but that can be negative thing or even can be positive thing!!
    Anyway,, suggestion is.. dont rush hun!!

     
  • At March 25, 2006 3:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Iya yah enn.. I do totally agree with you..
    Thanks for the little reminder ^_^
    I hope this is just one of those feelings that comes and goes..

     
  • At March 25, 2006 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    totally agree ama ennie.

    sometimes kita suka kepingin apa yang kita ga punya. waktu kita udah memilikinya, kadang baru sadar, mungkin ini bukan yang sebenernya kita inginkan. atau mungkin waktunya belum tepat aja.

    having a relationship sure is something nice. but it's not the only source of fun and security, hunny.

    when emotion is involved, who knows what comes next.

    i always asked myself, if falling in love is something good: why do we use the word "falling", which is always associated with something hurtful or will lead to the end of something?

    falling in love sure feel good, but the package also comes with the pangs of jealousy, weariness, fear of separation...

    been there, done that (and survived) ^u^

    well, hun, the world is wide open for you. explore all possibilities. you have the talents, the opportunities.
    don't be hassled with the state of singleness.
    it's an advantage. really.

    here's a secret: sometimes i wish i was as single and as blithe as you. *wink*

    love you baby!


    and oh, one thing, if you think 23 is old... i'm a dinosaur then. *giggle*

     
  • At March 25, 2006 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    kak E3,, punya semangat muda tuh ga berarti ga wise lho!! buktinya, siapa sih yang ga seneng deket kak E3.. ga peduli umur ato status, buat qta E3 ya E3.. tuull ga?? :D

     
  • At March 27, 2006 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    E3..E3..ada aja yg dipikirin!! gk enak relationship!! beneran...enakan sendiri! ntar kaya abang loh..hehehehe becanda. pasti deh kalo kamu nulis "in Relation Ship" pasti banyak yg heart broken...wahhh tinggal diitung aja berapa banyak cowo yg sakit hati! ehhh...jangan ngayal2 jadian sama elliot yamin yahhhh...nda bae ituu!!

    Buat yg baca ini pasti tau kan cowo kesukaan E3!! Botak and kacamata and etc ( itu yg gua baca di FS-nya E3 lohh), jadi yg merasa botak n kacamata siap2 yahh di gebet e3..hauhauauauh..canda de!! doain biar dapet yg keren deh buat E3

     
  • At March 29, 2006 1:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aduh ternyata banyak juga ya kata2 bijaksana buat e3 haha.. makasih ya ennie, kak dina, amanda, dan bang aris! Ya ya intinya jadinya adalah : single is not a bad thing! Approved!!

    Tapi kalo ada yg merasa botak pakek kacamata dan berminat, silahkan daftar ke bang aris nanti akan diseleksi oleh bang aris dan kakak-kakak e3 lainnya hahaha..

     
  • At April 09, 2006 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    besok gw botakin pala gw, beli kaca mata item, gak lupa bawa tongkat.. trus lo temenin gw minta2 di lampu merah. deal??

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
.:: the musician

edria


.:: the life
.:: the memories
.:: the shouts

.:: the friends