kLePoNKuNinG
journal of a musician
February 18, 2006
The Magic Of Disney
I love Disney. I love everything about Disney. The park, the stuff, the movies, the music, it's all so magical.. (except for the holidays season kinda stuff, hate it because of you-know-why). I'm crazy about Disney songs lately, it's all I want to listen everytime I turn on my winamp. Most of the Disney soundtracks got their own sentimental value for me, memories and meanings in my past. Every song reminds me of a little something I went through during those days of song. And think about the wonderful movies.. From The Sleeping Beauty to The Incredibles, don't you just love 'em all?! My personal favorite movie is The Lion King. Not to mention the unique Disney Characters! Boy those Disney people are really creative huh! My favorite Disney character, of course, is Winnie the Pooh, and also Stitch, Mickey, Eeyore, and Nemo.

Last Weekend I went to Disneyland in Anaheim, California. My wonderful sister bought me the Annual Pass, I was so crazy happy about it! That means that we'll be going there for quite a few times for the coming year, I love it! That weekend, I spend all my savings on Disney stuff, I'm so broke now.. I would never spend that much money to buy anything if I were in Indonesia. But that day I bought a Disney sweater, Pooh's ear head band, and a cool Disney Cap (I wore it to school yesterday, I looked cool haha). I don't know why.. but when it comes to Disney products, I'm a big spender. Gotta start avoiding Disney stores or I'll always be broke..

Anyways, one of my biggest dream is to visit Disneyworld in Florida while I'm living in the States.. I sure hope my dream will come true..

---------------------

Thank you Mr. Walt Disney!

performed by edria @ 1:47 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At February 19, 2006 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Shrek tokoh Disney bukan sih??? Dri gw mau puss in the boots..

     
  • At February 20, 2006 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Shrek bukan Disney, dodol kau ah.. ehehehe.. Tp gw suka Shrek banget kok, abis nontonnya sama someone special jieeehhh.. (sapa tu sapa tu sapa tu) huahahaha!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
.:: the musician

edria


.:: the life
.:: the memories
.:: the shouts

.:: the friends