kLePoNKuNinG
journal of a musician
July 03, 2006
Panas Gila!!
Vegas weather has been quite unbearable lately; 40°C with 4% humidity! People were also saying that this year Vegas’ heat is 10°F more than last year. The tough part is the fact that my car’s AC has been broken since we bought the thing. The air comes out only from the bottom, on my feet. And oh, the windows are not tinted too. Sun and heat goes into the car from every direction I can think of. How funny, my car is a sunfire Pontiac and it does feel like a sunfire heat inside it!

Going out service has been difficult too with this kind of weather. It’s so hard to get out of the house when it’s nice and cool inside. I don’t know why I’m so spoiled like this here in Vegas. Jakarta’s heat is almost unbearable too; it always does (35°C with 80% humidity). Yet I managed to auxiliary pioneered at least two times a year every year there. I’ve been thinking to auxiliary pioneering this August, but I don’t know if I can handle that with the heat getting worse every week.

C’mon Dri you can do it!!!

This is actually one of the reasons I want to go back to Indonesia and live in that miserable third world country. I believe if I live a hard life there, I will be more prepared for the great tribulation. Here in The States, people are living such comfortable lives. I think it would be very hard for them when the great tribulation comes. For the people in third world countries such as Indonesia, I’m guessing it wouldn’t be so hard on them because they’re already living in tribulation haha!

Then again, this is only my own speculation. Feel free to disagree.

Anyhow, short-term goal: Auxiliary pioneering in August!
Dukung gue yaaaa…!!
performed by edria @ 1:57 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At July 03, 2006 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hayo semangat hayo
    merintis hayo hayo
    cahyo ka e3 di negeri paman sam
    hoho

     
  • At July 03, 2006 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow!! herein Surabaya is so cold, even the midday, air was quite cold though sun was hot!! and the water turned cold in the morning do does the air!! keep goin with your plans Dri, im sure you can do your planned auxiliary pioneering in august. Keep Cheerful all your way Dri!!

    Caiyo Sister E3!!

     
  • At July 03, 2006 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what?! a pontiac sunfire that does feel like sunfired?!!huahahahaha what car indeed!!well, Hmmm . . .look at the positive side, it'll turn to be a free hot sauna in mid of summer!!! hehehehehe . . .kidding Dri!! :-)

     
  • At July 03, 2006 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah.. its really hot too in here. High humidity and so still. Its unbearable. I just told jason i'd rather live in jakarta when its hot cuz they have aircon everywhere and in here, you're stuck. When its cold yeah we'd have heater on but when its hot, there's nothing we can do about it.. No aircon!! So we just depend on natural breeze or fan. So annoying!!! xxx

     
  • At July 05, 2006 6:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ella & Ro, thx ya chaiyo nya! Kalian jg chaiyo terus yaaa!! pada merintis gak bulan2 ini?

    Ennie, pindah jakarta aja yu? hehehe..

     
  • At July 05, 2006 7:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    klo panas begitu jangan naek Pontiac, mending nyewa onta trus pake krudung haha serasa di arab..

    semangat dri!! intinya pengendalian diri, yang penting kebersamannya, trus apalagi yaahhhh.. lupaaa!@#$%^%^&

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
.:: the musician

edria


.:: the life
.:: the memories
.:: the shouts

.:: the friends