I am a big fan of Monday Michiru, a unique Japanese-American jazz musician. I love her music, and I am trying to collect all her albums, which are very rare and limited in Indonesia considering there's only about 5 albums available there. So anyways, could you imagine how excited I was when Monday Michiru personally replied my e-mails? I'd love to share with you my second e-mail I've send her, and her second reply to me. --- On Oct 29, 2005, at 4:17 AM, Edria wrote : Dear Monday, thank you so much for all the newsletters, I hope you keep sending me those so I can always know about what's new with you :) Going to your concert, watching you perform live, has always been my dream!! I really wish I can go to NY for your upcoming performance.. Anyway, just to let you know, I am currently living in Las Vegas, at least until the end of 2006. So, I will absolutely try my very best to make my dream come true, to see you perform.. while I'm in the states, you know.. So I would really really appreciate it if you could let me know again about your plans to perform at least 2 months ahead, that way I can save some money and plan a trip to where ever you're performing. I really want to see your performance so bad! Oh, and I finally be able to listen to your album "episodes in color".. LOVE IT!! My favorite song is "Send One Your Love".. I'm sure your upcoming performance on November 2nd will be a blast, I wish I could go there :( *crying out loud* Well, many success for you, Monday! You're the best! your biggest fan, Edria. --- And this is her reply the next day after I e-mailed her. Dear Edria: (What a beautiful name!) Thank you for your e-mail, I really appreciate your kind words. I'm glad you liked "Episodes In Color"! I will be performing on December 20th at SOBs in NYC, as well as somewhere in Chicago (perhaps the Hot House?) on February 17th. At this point, those are the only definite dates in the States. I know they are all far from Las Vegas, but perhaps one day we'll get close to the west coast. Best to you!
Peace, Monday Michiru ---
Wow! Now I'm obsessed to go to Chicago on February 2006! I'm so gonna try hard to save money and go there! It's gonna be tough though, I am an unemployed.. u_u' Anybody wants to donate..? --October 29, 2005 at 10:50 AM-- |