Hi Kak Dinz!
I just got back from the Indonesian Book Study and got a lot of presents from Indonesia. I got a cute brown balloon-kinda-skirt from my mom. Again, whatever clothes she bought me seems to always fits perfectly on me even though I gain and lose weight randomly (well, it’s more like gain and gain actually). The instinct of a mother, huh? Haha..
I also got a bunch of cute little things from you, my dear kak Dinz! Yay!! Thanks a bunch kak Dinz! Love those pooh stuff and the Olive CD.. I also want to thank you for the letter, it’s so nice of you to spare the time to write me (in handwriting) in the middle of your hectic exhausting day.. I mean, 8 hours before flying to Aussie?! Wow..
By the way, have I ever told you that I’ve met Nihans’ older brother before? We actually saw a movie together at Plangi, it was me, mbak Eca, Nihans, his brother, and Jere. Well I’m glad you have a friend there, and I hope you will find other new friends there.. Umm, maybe even a single brother for me? Hahaha..
I’m listening to Olive right now. I think her voice is beautiful and I love the music arrangement. I don’t like, though, her strong accent in singing English songs. Of course, that is always the problem with Indonesian artists singing English songs. Seriously, I think Indonesian artists should always sings Indonesian songs and just stop trying to sound fluent in English songs, cause it just won’t work.
Anyways, I put your green letter on my pin board in my room. It’s nice to be able to read it again every once in a while, keep me reminded of my love ones.
I can’t wait to go back home kak Dinz, I think I’ve done my time here. I really think it is time for me to go back to my real home sweet home, take care of my family and fulfill my responsibilities there. Life in Indonesia is not as good as life in America, obviously. But no matter how miserable place Indonesia is, if that’s where my family is, I willingly will stay there. Plus, you’re probably going to be there too for the rest of your life right kak Dinz? Haha.. So if we’re in this together, then let it be..
It is 11 PM now; I better get started with writing my talk. I have the research talk for the theocratic school on Monday.
Take Care and write me updates okay kak Dinz!
Love You! |
Dri, so glad you like the package. kalo aja waktunya lebih panjang, i would've brought you more stuffs. wah jadi tersanjung nih jadi satu entry sendiri di blognya e3....
thanks ya tadi pagi uda kirim imel. woof, imel yang kpmg.com.au itu isinya kerjaan mulu, technical updates ini lah, regulations baru lah.... client kirim data, kejar data ke client, hehehe.... ada satu-dua imel personal, bikin aku jd berasa lbh relax... walopun ga bisa balas dengan aman-damai-sentosa kaya kalo di indo. kalo di indo kan laen, gini2 masi ada gigi... (blom ompong gitu lho).... kalo di oz kan kita masi kroco... mana berani maen2 pas jam kerja (haha, ketahuan di indo kalo kerja sambil maenan imel mulu....).
eniwe, kamu uda kenal toh ama nicky? hehe, small world yak, udah dia itu kokonya nihans, ternyata satu firm ama aku, apartment beda satu block doang, aku gabung sidang dia pula di sini... hehehe... jadi seneng ada temen. kalo sendirian kan susah juga gada temen.
yo wis.... mampir2 ya ke blog yang di multiply. jangan lupa liat foto2 di flickr-ku juga. ada banyak foto baru tuh. ini bentar lagi mo aplot foto2 KD kemarin.(percaya ga seh, bahasa indonesia yang baik dan benar untuk UPLOAD adalah MENGUNDUH).
Daag e3......