Yesterday, July 8, 2006, Riley Dokos was born. He was 6 pounds and 12 ounces. A few hours after he was born, I visited him and his mother at the hospital. I held him for a while.. Staring at his little face, I was amazed by the fact that a few hours ago he was inside Mandie's belly..
Yesterday, July 8, 2006, my dear uncle Togi Pane died. He died from a heart attack, in a hospital near his house in Depok, Indonesia. His two children are still very young, teenagers. He was my mother's older brother, third child of my grandparents.
-----------
Six months ago, my mother just lost his other older brother, Tagor Pane, the second child of my grandparents. So, she lost two older brothers in 6 months period, how sad is that.. When uncle Tagor died, my mother was in a cruise to Mexico, and yesterday when uncle Togi died, she was in Jogjakarta for work..
If I think about it, so far her siblings died one by one from the oldest one, which means my mom would be the next.. YIKES!!! |
*hugs*...