Friends, I will be traveling to Arizona for two weeks. I will be leaving Las Vegas tomorrow morning at 9 am. I am going to the District Convention (again) in Phoenix this weekend, then on the following Monday I will be going to Sierra Vista, a small town in Arizona, for the rest one and a half week. My friend, Nicole, have relatives down there, and so I am going with her and her family to visit them.
I'm very excited about this trip; I think it's going to be really fun and interesting. I will be able to get to know Nicole's family a lot better and likewise so will they to me (hoping I will be in my best behavior). Me and Nicole are auxiliary pioneering this month, so we will be going out in service a lot in Sierra Vista. I hope this trip will be a spiritual boost for me, 'cause I seriously need some.
So, since I most likely won't have any access to internet or what-so-ever during this trip, I will have to abandoned my blog for a while, at least until I got back to Vegas. You can still give me some shouts in the shoutbox, or even comment my postings. But for postings comments, I probably won't be able to approve those until I'm back. Still, I encourage you to keep on writing comments on my blog.. ^_^ |