kLePoNKuNinG
journal of a musician
December 10, 2005
kLePoNKuNinG -- THE NEW AND IMPROVED
Hooray! I have finally started my real blogging days!
I enjoyed writing on friendster blogs so much I've decided to make a new one, a better one. If you noticed, I have moved all my writings from my friendster blogs to this new blogspot. Comments are always welcome, or you could always leave me a short message on the yellow shout box I put on the sidebar. While making this blog, I have been made aware of the lackness of my blogging experience. I was amazed by the creativity my friends has revealed through their blogs. Compared to them, I am such an amatir! Boy do I need a lot to learn.. So, my friends, please pardon the limitations exposed in this blog. I will, however, keep on trying on making improvements, and I sure will appreciate all the tips, council, and support from you. Ganbatte!!
performed by edria @ 9:37 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At December 10, 2005 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good deh, tapi palin suka ma gambar klepon kuningny, top abis, ro suka banget ma gambar d

     
  • At December 13, 2005 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ada apa dengan Kuning?

     
  • At December 14, 2005 6:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, i think it's weird that vegas is weird. your weblog is ok. i like the flowers. the jazz thing is hard for me to appreciate. it doesn't seem dark enough. but, also, it sounds atonal sometimes. but, i like the interactiveness of the page. i just think that, since i was raised in vegas, that, yes, it's sinful, but, that's all i've known pretty much, so sin in this world just seems like the normal thing to do. it sounds bad. i don't know. i don't like people to be naive about sin or vegas. i don't know. everybody should hate vegas. intelligently hate vegas. we should be star haters of this city. like Elvis. a glamorous hater of vegas. and the indonesian language, in text form, is unintelligible. i have to look for a job now. i think baroque music and computed beats are a martini of love. and bible based lyrics. i get tired of people going on and on about their lives in songs, i think.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
.:: the musician

edria


.:: the life
.:: the memories
.:: the shouts

.:: the friends