WOW!!! I can't believe it's 2006 already! It's true that time flies, it goes really fast. There are so many things I've gone through in 2005, good and bad. So let's review!
Achievements of the year :
- Graduated. Thanks to my super extremely hard work! Nilai Sidang? Sangat memuaskan.
- Visited three countries, and managed to stay in one (so far).
- Made a record on the highest service hours ever.
- Traveled to eight states in the USA for the past 6 months : Nevada, California, Utah, Washington, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Arizona.
- Made a dream come true, visited the headquarters of Jehovah's Witnesses.
Failures of the year : - Lost $500 on two GMAT, and failed both. For more detail about how I felt, click here.
- Failed to made my hours on an auxiliary pioneering month, for the first time in my life.
Best things of the year : - Best vacation = 13 days in Seattle (makasi Dena Darlingkuw!). Berikut adalah foto pemandangan Seattle yang gue ambil di Queen Anne.

- Best party = My graduation Party on April 2, 2005.
- Best movie seen = Star Wars 3 on June 6, 2005, for a sentimental reason.
- Best service experience : Arizona experience. Click here if you want to know the story.
- Best gift : A ticket to Las Vegas on July 22, 2005.
Worst things of the year : - Worst illness : two weeks of heavy bleeding. Click here to read a little about my paranoid days before I knew what I had.
- Worst nerve-wrecking moment : Berhadapan dengan Mey Chen di meja sidang. Berikut adalah foto gue lagi di bantai Mey Chen di ruang sidang.
- Worst lost : seorang studi berinisial M dan seorang saudari berinisial T, both in December 2005. My deepest sympathy for the families..
Well that's my version of an annual review, now let's do it the friendster way. I found a good one from the bulletin board. I just post it on friendster, but what the heck, I'll post it here anyway.. 1. Went out of the country? three. 2. Moved? to vegas on July. 3. New school? almost there. 4. How many times on an airplane? a few times. 5. Road trips? jkt-bdg, nevada-california, nevada-utah, new jersey-pennsylvania, nevada-arizona. [Y O U] 1. Have you changed? more mature, supposedly. 2. New look? not really. 3. Any new additions? yes, it's called 20 pounds of fat. 4. Biggest conflict this year? psycho sister. 5. Most depressed time this year? feb and oct. [L O V E] 1. Did you fall in love? i tried. 2. Did you get heartbroken? constantly. 3. Who was your summer love? he is 'Pupus', as my sister liked to call him. 4. How many boyfriends/girlfriends this year? i wish i have a number. 5. Favorite date? 030305, graduated officially from that living nightmare. [S E A S O N S] 1. Favorite Season? winter. 2. Least favorite season? summer in vegas. 3. Good birthday? not important. 4. Any snow this year? I WISH IT SNOW!! OH PLEASE LET IT SNOOOOWW.. 5. Highest temperature? in vegas, it was as high as it can be. [F I N A L Q U E S T I O N S] Snuck out? not in an obvious way hahaha Met a person who will change your life? not yet. Kept your resolution? one of them. Got arrested? plis deh! Had a first something? first 6 months without my mom. Drank Alcohol? YES!! Smoked weed/drug? nggak lah. Kissed a boy/girl? euwhh.. Had a crush? two. Lost a family member? no, but lost some friends. Got bad grades? worse. Suspended? i don't think so. Got a myspace? friendster is my thing. Started a band? i'm a solo person. Went streaking? no. Done something you shouldn't have? who doesn't?! Kept a secret? a few good one, yes. Told a secret? not really. Done something you totally regret? not this year. Changed your view on things? yes, that I am not a fat girl in this country.. (that's where the 20 additional pounds comes from) |