kLePoNKuNinG
journal of a musician
November 06, 2006
little pieces of memories
So much to write, yet I have nothing in my mind right now. Let me just try to summarize all the little pieces of memories in my brain..

I started my last semester of school not long after I got back from Sierra Vista, Arizona. Overall, I guess I can say that the trip was good. The best part is I got to learn how to crochet. Nicole’s cousin, Noemi, taught me, and I’ve been crocheting like crazy ever since. It’s my new addiction haha..

By the way, if you don’t know what crochet is, it’s some kind of knitting, but instead of using two giant needles, crochet uses one needle, or rather, hook, I should say.

My school schedule this semester is pretty sweet. I have three classes only, Tuesday-Thursday, which is why so far I am able to stick with my original plan to auxiliary pioneer from August all the way through December. This month is my fourth month of auxiliary pioneering, so far so good..

I went to Louisiana and did some work for the RBC. We flew to Louisiana and did a road trip driving home to Vegas. Anyway, that’s a whole new story, I’ll tell you about it later.

Basically life is good lately. I’m just trying to enjoy my last 3 months living this so-called American dream. After that,”welcome home Edri!”

Speaking of coming home to Jakarta, I’m actually excited to come home, but I also feel disappointed in some ways because there’s so much I want to do here that I probably won’t have the chance to do it. So to minimize that disappointment, I’m making a list of the things I want to do before I go back for good. Hopefully I can check/scratch as much as I can off of that list.

Hmm, it kind of feels good to start writing on my blog again, I’ll try to do it more sometimes this week.. Well, I gotta go now. I’m meeting some friends for sushi..

Later.
performed by edria @ 9:35 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At November 08, 2006 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ketahuan aku juga ga teliti... sekarang udah tau kamu belajar ngerajutnya sama siapa... hihihi...

    dri, aku bangga sama kamu, bisa PX regular begini. tar kalo di jkt tetep semangat ya.

    semoga kamu menikmati sisa waktu yang menyenangkan di states. semoga juga most of all in your wish list atau hip-things-to-do-list bisa kesampean.

    meanwhile, kita yang di jakarta perlu persiapan apa nih buat kedatangan kamu? hehehehe...

    aku punya senter winnie-the-pooh mungil buat kamu. waktu masih di sana, aku nyari pez candy dispenser pooh buat kamu (sama kaya punya aku tuh yang dulu fotonya pernah aku kirim). tp ga ketemu, malah ketemunya senter itu. tar ya aku kasih kalo kamu udah sampe ya.

     
  • At November 09, 2006 7:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yah pokoknya nanti di airport pada dateng rame2 bawa spanduk "welcome home edria" okeh hehehe.. Jangan kaget liat aku yg dah naek 10 kg beratnya dan rambut dgn highlight jrengki hehe..

    Btw, asal tau aja, crochet itu sepertinya kata yg disadur dari bahasa perancis, soalnya bacanya kro-sye gitu deh..

    Kak makasih ya senternya, perlu tuh, jakarta kan masih sering mati lampu hahaha..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
.:: the musician

edria


.:: the life
.:: the memories
.:: the shouts

.:: the friends