kLePoNKuNinG
journal of a musician
November 22, 2008
Reality Bites!
I just finished watching a Korean movie. A Chick flick kind of movie called Seducing Mr. Perfect. It’s hilarious yet romantically humorous. The guy in it is extremely handsome, and his character is too good to be true! I don’t think such a guy exist in this world.

As a woman, or girl, whatever, I tend to get a weird feeling after watching a chick flick movie, especially those with happy endings. It’s a feeling where I just feel like laying down on my bed and thinking..

“Will I ever meet Mr. Perfect?”
“Will I ever have a so-called happy ending with the perfect guy?”
“Will we ever fall in love to each other like the people in that Korean movie?"

And the pathetic questions goes on..
*sigh*

I gotta stop watching those silly movies! I better stick with watching action / Sci-Fi movies, and hang out with guys instead of drama queens.. hahahaha!

Earth to Edri, Earth to Edri, Come in Edri.. Please get back to reality…


.

performed by edria @ 12:43 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
.:: the musician

edria


.:: the life
.:: the memories
.:: the shouts

.:: the friends